Burnishing chemical treatment
The chemical burnishing treatment consists of a superficial oxidation of the steel metal parts in an alkaline medium without extra thickness.
This process allows you to temporarily protect your metal parts with a black cosmetic appearance while respecting the most precise dimensions.
- An automatic line by immersion in bulk or attached.
Operation of our production lines in 3 x 8.
Automotive, machine tools, tools, sports fasteners, screws, locksmithing, bar turning parts
- Black cosmetic appearance. A feasibility study must be carried out by our Technical Department depending on the grade considered.
- No alteration of the functional ribs due to the thickness of the oxide layer (less than one micron)
- Greasy finish included in the process to temporarily avoid weathering and improve the cosmetics of the piece
- "Technical" dry finish to optimize the corrosion resistance of the deposit in certain specific environments