Zinc - Nickel anti-corrosion electrolytic treatment
Zinc - nickel treatment consists of a co-deposit of zinc and nickel by eletrolytic way in an alkaline medium without cyanide.
This process is suitable for coating parts in which the operating environment is "severe", offering higher levels of resistance to corrosion (> 1000 hours of resistance to salt spray) and abrasion. The nickel content of the coating is 12 to 15% by mass.
- Two automatic barrel lines for medium and large series.
- An automatic line by clipping for medium and large series.
Operation of our production lines 7/7 and 24/24.
Adapted for extreme conditions, with a search for performance, optimization of weight.
Automotive, rail transport, cycling, mechanical engineering, machine tools.
- Excellent corrosion resistance: -> 1000 h RR at BS test -> 63 cycles ECC1 - ...
- Compatible with aluminum and its alloys (low potential difference)
- Abrasion resistance due to the very high surface hardness obtained (400-450 HV)
- Surface condition suitable for the adhesion of rubbers
- Complies with the requirements of the Automotive, Electrical / Electronic, Transport, Mechanical Engineering, Environment, BTP, Furniture Industry
- Gray and black passivations without Cr6 compliant ELV / RoHS
- Organo-mineral finishes (top coat) to meet the requirements of the Automotive Industry:
- Reinforced and lubricated
Application carried out on an automated take-back stand.
- Possibility of carrying out tests:
- Salt mist according to standards NF A 05-109 / D17 1058
- Cr6 presence test according to ISO 3613
- X-ray fluorescence thickness measurements
- Adhesion tests